Happy New Year!
Are you loving what essential oils are doing for your family and want to “do more”? If so, I highly recommend enrolling in Essential Rewards or “ER”. Each month, I can help make suggestions for a different area of your home to tackle. Slowly, you will “ditch” the toxins and “switch” to Young Living. It’s a process that doesn’t happen overnight, but it’s so worth it!
In this post, I’ll give you the scoop on Essential Rewards “ER” and break down exactly how to save money with Young Living!
1. The Young Living Lifestyle – YL is more than just oils; offering plant-based, all-natural products for your entire family. Transfer your spending from Amazon and Target to Young Living for #allthethings! (Essential oils, household products, personal care products for the whole family, makeup, you name it!)
2. What is Essential Rewards? – a monthly wellness subscription box that YOU customize with what YOU want WHEN you want it! The monthly minimum spending requirement is 50PV. Also, you can cancel at any time.
3. Earning Points Back – You receive a percentage of points back on the purchases you make on ER. On months 1-3 you’ll receive 10% back in points, months 4-24 you’ll receive 20% back in points, and months 25+ you’ll receive 25% back in points!
4. Loyalty Gifts – YL is going to send you loyalty gifts at 3, 6, 9 and 12 months. After 3 months, a 5 ml bottle of Peppermint Vitality oil! At 6 months, a 5 ml bottle of Thieves Vitality! At 9 months, a 15 ml Tea Tree!! And at 12 months, an exclusive, 5 ml Loyalty Blend specially formulated by Gary Young! Every year after that, you will receive a new loyalty blend created just for ER members.
5. Exclusive Kits – Only available on ER: Ningxia Red ER Kit and Thieves ER Kit discounted at 15%-25% OFF!
6. Monthly Promotions – Young Living offers us different FREEBIE products every month depending on our tiers of spending: 100PV, 190PV, 250PV, 300PV, and most recently, 400PV. You can find the monthly promotions under “Member Resources” in your Virtual Office.
7. Extra Shipping Options – Young Living offers a YL Choice discounted shipping rate on Essential Rewards orders. Young Living ALSO offers two incredible Amazon Prime-like shipping programs called YLGO (12 ER order + 1 Bonus shipment for $59/yr.) and YLGO+ (12 ER order + 24 Quick Order shipments for $129/yr.)
8. Getting Started – Log into your Virtual Office and click “Essential Rewards” to enroll. The monthly minimum spending requirement is 50PV.
9. Filling Your Box – To give you some ideas, I can make product suggestions that fit with your monthly budget and the area of your home you want to tackle. Slowly, you will “ditch” the toxins and “switch” to Young Living. It’s a process that doesn’t happen overnight, but it’s so worth it!
10. Redeeming Your Points – Rewards points cannot be redeemed through an ER order. You will have to place a Quick Order to cash in your points. Another reason you’ll want that YLGO+ shipping, so you’ll have those 24 Quick Order shipments to cash in your ER points on all the things!
11. Sharing with Friends – Did you know that Young Living has a referral program in place for when your friends sign up for THEIR premium starter kits through your unique link? Young Living will send you a $50 check for each referral through your link! You can find this in your Virtual Office under Member Resources and Link Builder!
I hope this helps answer any questions you have about ER! As always, if you need anything, feel free to reach out!
Disclaimer: The information contained on this website is not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information represents what I, an Independent Distributor of Young Living Essential Oils, have chosen to do to take charge of my own personal health and that of my family. Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.
Information found on this site is meant for educational and informational purposes only, and to motivate you to make your own health care and dietary decisions based upon your own research and in partnership with your health care provider. It should not be relied upon to determine dietary changes, a medical diagnosis or courses of treatment. Individual articles and information on other websites are based upon the opinions of the respective authors, who retain copyright as marked.