Happy New Years Eve! A business group that I am a part of recently challenged me to create a gratitude list of all the things I’m thankful for. As I reflect back on 2018 and look forward to 2019, I thought there was no better day than today to share it. I’m feeling a little vulnerable posting this, but here it is, in no particular order!
- Life and good health because they are everything! Take away my mind, an organ, a limb, one of my five senses, speech – I would be a completely different person.
- My children for filling my life with love and joy, and being my entire world. I can’t even put it into words.
- My husband for being my companion in life and working so hard to support all of us. I really should say it out loud more, but I’m so grateful for him.
- My parents for being my foundation, raising me, and being loving grandparents. Being a parent, I appreciate them more than ever!
- My siblings. My brother for his strength to overcome obstacles and effort to spend time with my family. My sister for her kind heart and sense of humor.
- My in-laws for treating me like a daughter, and loving and caring for our kids, especially when we need time for our own self-care.
- My extended family – everyone from brother and sister-in-laws, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins. You all hold special places in my heart.
- My best friends from both growing up and college. Even decades later, in our busy seasons of life, we still make time for each other and don’t miss a beat from the last.
- My home, the quaint town we live in, and our community. I couldn’t imagine raising our family anywhere else.
- My daughter’s teachers for guiding her with care and love.
- All four seasons and their changes.
- Music and books for lifting our spirits and being an outlet.
- Technology and the internet for making it easy to connect and communicate, and being a platform for my business.
- Young Living for its essential oils, clean products, community of friends I’ve recently made, and an extra avenue of income for my family.
- YOU – thank you for following and supporting me. It truly means the world.
What are you grateful for as you reflect on this past year? I’d love to know! Comment below 🙂