Coming at you from my HOT MESS “home office” (our dining room side board)…
Reasons Young Living is my DREAM job:
1. I’m my own boss and I report to no one. 🙅🏼♀️
2. I’m able to do this job while being with my girls all day everyday. 👩👧👧 I won’t pretend it’s a cake walk, because it’s not, 👯♀️ BUT…
3. When I find a pocket of free time to work, I work. ⏰ (In the morning on the couch while my girls are still waking up, having their morning milk, and watching cartoons ☕️ ; in the car while they nap🤳🏼; late at night in bed after I’ve made time for my husband and everyone is asleep.👩🏼💻) When I’m busy with other things for my family, I don’t work. SO…
4. I’m able to grow at my own pace; as fast 🏃🏼♀️or as slow 🚶🏼♀️as I want.
5. I’m able to work from wherever I am whether it’s at home 🏡 , visiting my family, or the beach in the summer. 🕶
6. I’m sharing something I believe in with all my heart ❤️ ♥️ 💜
7. I’m using my teaching skills 👩🏼🏫 to educate, encourage, and inspire others (155 families and counting) to support their health and wellness through essential oils and clean products you can TRUST.
8. My job is to share what I would be doing around my house anyway (morning routines 💄, cleaning 🚽, laundry 👚, prepping food 🍓, evening routines 🛁, etc. )
9. The cost to start up my business was $160 (price of a starter kit) and I only need to invest $100 per month into products I would be buying for my family regardless 📦 (home cleaning supplies, baby products, personal care products for the whole family, makeup, supplements, nutritious foods + drinks , essential oils, etc.)
10. I’m on a team of primarily women that encourage and lift up other women. 💪🏻
Here is the Income Disclosure Statement:
Who wants to join me? 🙋🏼♀️ As always, if you want to chat or learn more about the business, feel free to reach out! And, if you’re already doing this business, what are your reasons?!