It’s an exciting time of year at Young Living! The 2018 Holiday Gift Guide dropped today and several new amazing products were officially released! Today, I’m talking about my TOP SEVEN favorite products from the Holiday Catalog! Products can be purchased on Quick Order from now until October 31st, while stock lasts. Starting November 1, in-stock items can be added to Essential Rewards orders!
OK, lets get started with the TOP SEVEN!
7. Einkorn Crackers in Tomato & Herb 🍅🌿 AND Sea Salt 🌊 Great for your holiday gatherings! Pair with some cheese 🧀 , grapes 🍇 , and wine 🍷!
6. Thieves Roll-On: Conveniently pre-diluted in a 10ml roller – the perfect size for any stocking!
5. Northern Lights Set 🌳 includes Northern Lights Black Spruce 5ml essential oil and rattan sticks to bring the fresh scent of the forest into any space!
* Create DIY “Reed Diffusers” using narrow glass container with rattan sticks soaked in carrier oil and NLBS essential oil! *
4. Lava Diffuser Bracelet – An elegant bracelet featuring lava beads that slowly release the fragrance of any essential oil you apply to them.
✨ What I love most about this is that 100% of your purchase of this item goes to the D. Gary Young Foundation to help empower individuals in underserved communities around the world! 🌍 ✨
3. Savvy Minerals “Let It Glow” AND “Sleigh Ride” Lip Gloss Sets 💄 Beautiful stocking stuffers! The “Let It Glow” set includes three warm-toned lip glosses to brighten up holiday events: Anchors Aweigh, Journey, and Embrace; as well as a makeup bag! The “Sleigh Ride” set includes three cool-toned lip glosses: Headliner, Maven, and Abundant; as well as a makeup bag!
2. Easy Breeze Awakening AND Citrus Fresh Energizing Shower Steamers 🚿 A fresh, invigorating, and rejuvenating start to your morning routine!
1. Lavender Luxury Set includes Lavender 15ml essential oil, Lavender Calming Bath Bombs, Lavender Hand & Body Lotion (8oz.) and Lavender Bath & Shower Gel (8oz.)
I’ll leave you off with their $25 and under Gift Guide!
Disclaimer: The information contained on this website is not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information represents what I, an Independent Distributor of Young Living Essential Oils, have chosen to do to take charge of my own personal health and that of my family. Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.
Information found on this site is meant for educational and informational purposes only, and to motivate you to make your own health care and dietary decisions based upon your own research and in partnership with your health care provider. It should not be relied upon to determine dietary changes, a medical diagnosis or courses of treatment. Individual articles and information on other websites are based upon the opinions of the respective authors, who retain copyright as marked.