It’s an exciting time of year at Young Living! The 2018 International Grand Convention took place in Salt Lake City, Utah and over 20 new amazing products were officially released! Today, I’m talking about my TOP SEVEN favorite products announced at convention! Convention products can be purchased on Quick Order from now until June 30th, while stock lasts. Young Living is also honoring June’s promo oils with your Quick Order depending on how much you spend. Starting July 1, in-stock items can be added to Essential Rewards orders!
OK, lets get started with the TOP SEVEN!
7. Savvy Minerals Mattifying Primer
Savvy Minerals by Young Living Mattifying Primer helps keep shine to a minimum, so the flawless finish of your makeup can last all day! Formulated with Manuka and Tea Tree essential oils, this skin-loving primer gives oily skin a matte finish and long-lasting wear to your foundation while helping reduce the appearance of blemishes. Silky to apply, our new mattifying primer helps blur and smooth fine lines and provides an even surface for foundation to adhere to, helping extend the wear of your makeup.
6. Lantern Diffuser
Complement your décor and set the mood with the Lantern Ultrasonic Diffuser. A warm and welcoming invitation for guests, this stunning lantern made with exquisite metal and glass details transforms any room by permeating the air with the aroma of your favorite essential oils. The Lantern Diffuser has longer run times than many others and 11 light features, including an alluring candle-flicker mode, which makes it the perfect addition to any setting or gathering. The Lantern Diffuser also functions as a humidifier and atomizer.
5. Maximum Strength Acne Treatment
• Includes maximum-strength salicylic acid.
• Created for the treatment of acne.
• Helps prevent the development of new acne blemishes, pimples, and blackheads.
• Formulated without sulfates, phthalates, petrochemicals, parabens, dyes, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic preservatives.
• Includes willow bark extract to improve the appearance of the skin.
• Contains 100 percent pure essential oils, specifically chosen to improve the appearance of skin.
• Uses Tea Tree essential oil to reduce the appearance of blemishes and to maintain healthy-looking skin.
• Supports the appearance of healthy-looking skin with Manuka essential oil.
4. Mirah Lustrous Hair Oil
• Infused with Abyssinian, Monoi, Camellia, and Argan oils.
• Improves hair’s manageability, softness, and shine.
• Gives hair a sleek, high-gloss, silky finish.
• Minimizes frizz, flyaways, and tangles.
• Helps restore the healthy appearance of damaged hair.
• Can be used on wet or dry hair.
• Contains 100 percent plant-based, naturally derived ingredients.
• Vegan friendly and cruelty free; not tested on animals.
• Formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, petrochemicals, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic preservatives, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic dyes/colorants.
3. Charcoal Bar Soap
• Formulated with skin-purifying activated charcoal and pure essential oils.
• Cleanses excess oil from the skin to unclog pores.
• Leaves skin clean, soft, and smooth.
• Made without sulfates, phthalates, parabens, dyes, synthetic fragrances, or preservatives
• Vegan and cruelty-free.
2. Savvy Minerals Mascara
• Gives lashes a naturally defined look.
• Infused with Lavender essential oil.
• Conditions and nourishes lashes.
• Made with naturally derived ingredients.
• Formulated without parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, bismuth, talc, dyes, synthetic colorants, or synthetic fragrances.
• Formulated with non-nano ingredients.
• Not tested on animals.
• Clinically tested for ocular irritation; safe to use on sensitive eyes.
1. Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50
• Provides powerful, chemical-free protection.
• Non-greasy, matte finish.
• Helps prevent sunburn for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
• Reef safe
• Water and sweat resistant up to 80 minutes.
• Formulated without avobenzone, oxybenzone, retinyl palmitate, parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, PABA and 1,4-dioxane, UV chemical absorbers, artificial colors, or synthetic fragrances.
• The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this product as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen.
Happy shopping! 🙂
As always, if you have any questions, feel free to reach out!