Anyone else absolutely clueless about what to get the special dads in your lives for Fathers Day? After nearly a lifetime of gifting barware, grill sets, sports memorabilia, and tools… I’m over it! And I’m fairly certain the dads are over it too?! Each year, I try to think of something special, but my husband, dad, and father-in-law never seem to use anything they’ve been gifted. As a kid, I remember purchasing my dad a $1 gold chain at my elementary school’s ‘Holiday Boutique’. Upon opening it, he quickly said, “I’ll save this one for special occasions!” (aka NEVER!) One year, he even told me, “You know what you can buy me for Father’s Day? I could really use a new pack of pens.” Like, seriously?! I swear, men are harder to shop for than women!
You can never go wrong with the gift of health and wellness though! Here are some Young Living inspired gifts that will make your special guy feel appreciated and taken care of:
1. Thieves Fruit + Veggie Spray ($8.50): Convenient 2 oz. spray bottle that is easy to take on-the-go, fitting into any briefcase or glove compartment.
* We’re buying this for my father-in-law who is on a diet. While traveling for work, he started ditching the Wawa breakfast sandwiches for fresh fruit. The Thieves Fruit + Veggie spray will be perfect to effectively clean his produce on-the-go!
2. USB Diffuser – Black ($23.25): Diffuse essential oils on-the-go in the car, on the office computer / laptop, or while traveling. Mobile, compact, and silent with 3 interval settings.
* I’m buying this for my husband who drives a lot for work, and lets face it, his car just stinks! I’ll include a bottle of Orange, the June ER bonus oil, to deodorize and purify the air. Orange’s sweet aroma will also create a sense of peace and harmony for those stressful mornings and days.
3. Cool Azul Pain Relief Cream ($44): Provides cooling relief from minor muscle and joint aches, arthritis, strains, bruises, and sprains. (Young Living, Source: Cool Azul Pain Relief Cream Product Information Page)
* I’m buying this for my dad who recently had three surgeries and suffers from arthritis.
4. Shutran Personal Care Products: Grooming and shaving products specifically formulated for men; featuring naturally derived ingredients and essential oils.
Shave Cream $20.25
After Shave $26.75
Beard Oil $15.00 * My brother uses this!
I hope you found my Father’s Day Gift Guide helpful. Give your guys the gift of health and wellness this year by clicking here to order!
As always, feel free to reach out if you have any questions!